These colorful peanut butter cookies are the perfect treat year-round, but especially during the spring and summer months. When I first had to go gluten-free, one of my most missed foods was the quintessential soft yet crisp peanut butter cookie. I’ve always been a peanut butter lover, so I knew I had to try to create my own gluten-free, dairy-free, and low sugar option.
The rainbow chip peanut butter cookies are only 11 ingredients that you probably already have in your baking cabinet, and they only need to bake for 15 minutes to achieve the perfect texture. This recipe makes 8 cookies.
- 3/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter: I used my favorite organic peanut butter from Thrive Market.
- 3 Tbs Avocado Oil: I prefer Chosen Foods brand.
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs Maple Syrup: I usually go for Thrive Market Brand or Fresh Thyme.
- 2 Tbs Almond Milk: My favorites are from Elmhurst and Three Trees because of their simple ingredients.
- 3/4 Cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour: Their 1:1 flour has a nice texture.
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar: I also get my coconut sugar from Thrive Market.
- Supernatural Rainbow Chips: (add desired amount) I love this brand because they use whole food ingredients and are dye free.
You can get 40% off your first Thrive Market order when you use my referral link. Thrive is my favorite place to stock up on gluten-free baking staples, snacks, and clean household products.
Preheat your oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper in preparation for the cookies. In a mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients and whisk together. After you have mixed everything, add the dry ingredients one by one and continue to mix. Once everything is mixed, you can add your desired amount of rainbow chips. Use a cookie scoop to add your dough to the cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, and enjoy! Let me know your favorite peanut butter foods below!
Rainbow Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 3/4 Cup Paleo Flour
- Dash Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- Supernatural Rainbow Chips Add desired amount.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Mix in the dry ingredients one by one until smooth.
- Use a cookie scoop to add the cookies to your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.